Macaroni and Cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp process cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Toss macaroni with butter or margarine. Add all remaining ingredients.
Pour into lightly greased crockette.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 6 hours, stirring once or twice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes