Roast Cornish Hen
- 1 Cornish hen (about 1 pound), thawed
- 3 slices onion
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1/2 stalk celery, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place vegetables in bottom of crockette.
- Place Cornish hen on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour water over all.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes