Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 2 medium green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar or American cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1/3 cup water
- Cut off tops of peppers and remove membrane.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except water.
- Tightly pack each
pepper with stuffing.
- Place peppers in crockette.
- Pour water
in the bottom of the crockette.
- Cover and cook for 7-10 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.