Sweet Potatoes in Orange Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Dash of salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- In saucepan, combine orange juice, butter, salt and brown sugar
mixture. Cook until thick.
- Place sweet potatoes in crockette.
- Pour syrup mixture over potatoes.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 10
Recipe may be doubled, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.