Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas or mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In small bowl, toss noodles with just enough vegetable oil to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients except butter and stir gently.
- Pour into lightly greased crockette.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Cover and cook for 7 to 9 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes