Slow Cooker Recipes
Barbecue Chicken Wings
Barbecue Chicken Wings are cooked in a slow cooker then finished in the oven to caramelize the barbecue sauce.
- 16 frozen chicken wings (do not thaw)
- 1 can coke
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Turn slow cooker to LOW, then pour in the can of coke.
- Place all the chicken wings into the coke. Cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove wings from crockpot into a baking pan which has been covered with aluminum foil.
- Brush wings generously with barbecue sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce is caramelized.