Best Crab Dip I've Ever Tasted
I have requests for this recipe every time I take it to any gathering.
- 1 package SHREDDED crab meat - squeeze out liquid
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add to melted Velveeta.
- Add mushrooms and crab meat.
- Keep warm in slow cooker.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
From the kitchen of Nancy Chaney
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Appetizer and Snack Recipes