Best Crab Dip I've Ever Tasted
I have requests for this recipe every time I take it to any gathering.
- 1 package SHREDDED crab meat - squeeze out liquid
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add to melted Velveeta.
- Add mushrooms and crab meat.
- Keep warm in slow cooker.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
From the kitchen of Nancy Chaney