- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions, 3 medium
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) jar process cheese dip
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Baked frozen oven fried potato wedges or crinkle cut French-fried potatoes
- In large skillet, cook beef, onions, and garlic over medium high heat until
meat is browned, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. drain off
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, mix meat mixture, cheese dip, ketchup, mustard
and pickle relish.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on HIGH heat setting
for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve at once or keep warm, covered on warm setting or low heat setting
for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with potato wedges or crinkle cut French fried potatoes.
Makes 22 servings