Cheesy Chile and Refried Bean Dip
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans (regular or fat-free)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a 2- to 3-quart slow cooker, mix beans, cream cheese cubes, onions and
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours, stirring twice during cooking, until hot.
- Mix in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and serve with tortilla chips.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.