- 2 (12 ounce) cans cocktail peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- Put nuts into slow cooker. Pour butter or margarine over nuts and sprinkle
with dry chili mix. Toss until well mixed.
- Cover and heat on LOW for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH. Remove lid of slow cooker and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.