- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry or apple juice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic salt and Worcestershire
sauce into a slow cooker. Mix well with fork.
- Add sherry, onions and crabmeat; mix lightly,
- Cover; cook on LOW for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve with assorted crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.