Creamy Chicken Nachos
Unique and tasty Creamy Chicken Nachos made in your slow cooker.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can black beans, drained (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips, garnished with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, sliced jalapeno pepper, sliced black olives and/or cotija cheese.