Creamy Mexican Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package process cheese spread loaf, cubed
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky-style salsa
- Tortilla chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients except tortilla chips in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted.
Posted by tweetycook at Recipe Goldmine May 13, 2001.