Creamy Mexican Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package process cheese spread loaf, cubed
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky-style salsa
- Tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients except tortilla chips in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted.
Posted by tweetycook at Recipe Goldmine May 13, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Appetizer and Snack Recipes