Festive Bacon and Cheese Dip
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place cream cheese, Colby-jack cheese, half-and-half, mustard, onion, Worcestershire
sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, on LOW for 1 hour or until cheese
- Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings, if desired.
- Serve with crusty bread or fruit and vegetable dippers.