Hot Artichoke Dip
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- Cut artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, water chestnuts, cheese, and scallions.
- Pour into slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours or on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with crackers or crusty French bread (not included in nutritional
30 (1/4 cup) servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving (1/4 cup): Cals: 57, Fat: 3 g, Sod: 170 mg,
Carb: 5 g, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 3 g
Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 Carb, 1/2 Fat