Marmalade Meat Balls
- 2 pounds fully cooked frozen meatballs
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place frozen meatballs in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl combine remaining ingredients, stir well to blend.
- Pour over meatballs and stir to coat.
- Cook on HIGH setting for 2 to 3 hours.