- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 16 ounces mild taco sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can refried beans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring until crumbly.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in slow cooker, mixing well.
- Cook on HIGH until bubbly.
- Serve with corn chips.