Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen cut spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (13 ounce) can quartered artichoke harts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine the cream cheese and half-and-half in a bowl until well blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the Crock-Pot slow cooker.
- Cover; cook for 2 hours or until thoroughly melted.
Source: recipe booklet which came with a Crock-Pot Dip Master.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Appetizer and Snack Recipes