7-Up Crockpot Roast
- 3 to 4 pound boneless pot roast
- 1 cup 7-Up (Diet 7 up is okay)
- Celery salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 garlic sections, chopped or sliced
- Wash roast and pat dry with paper towels, place in slow cooker, pierce
top of roast with fork and sprinkle top with celery salt.
- Add bay leaves and garlic, pour 7-Up over all and set slow cooker on HIGH
for 4 hours, then on LOW for 2 hours or put on low for 8 hours.
- Remove roast to platter to cool.
- Discard liquid.
Potatoes, carrots, celery and onions may also be added as the roast cooks.
Posted by raindusk at Recipe Goldmine 7/2/02 10:28:46 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes