After-Golf Crockpot Stew
- 1 pound cubed stewing beef
- 1 package stew size frozen vegetables
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with Pam.
- Place ingredients in slow cooker in
order. Turn slow cooker to LOW when leaving for a day of golf,
and come home to dinner already prepared.
- If you're not
spending all day on the golf course, turn the slow cooker to HIGH!
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.