After-Golf Crockpot Stew
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound cubed stewing beef
- 1 package stew size frozen vegetables
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with Pam.
- Place ingredients in slow cooker in
order. Turn slow cooker to LOW when leaving for a day of golf,
and come home to dinner already prepared.
- If you're not spending all day on the golf course, turn the slow cooker to HIGH!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes