Alphabet Pot Roast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) beef pot roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can alphabet vegetable soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker.
- Combine undiluted soup, wine and basil. Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Thicken juices to make a great gravy.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes