Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 corned beef brisket
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 8 small red potatoes
- 2 medium carrots, pared and cut into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into chunks
- Place all ingredients in large slow cooker, cutting meat in half if necessary.
Stir to mix.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove meat and vegetables and some of the cooking liquid.
- Slice meat thinly across the grain.
- Serve with the vegetables and some of the liquid.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes