Au Jus Beef and Noodles
- 2 pounds stew beef meat
- 2 (7 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry au jus gravy mix
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste
- Hot cooked noodles
- Place stew meat in slow cooker.
- Add beef broth and mushrooms.
- Add seasonings to taste and sprinkle in au jus gravy mix to
- Cover; cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Store any leftover gravy mix in a cool, dry place in an