- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless chuck steak
- 1 potato per person, peeled
- 1/2 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 can water
- Dash of soy sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice peeled potatoes lengthwise to about 1/4 inch thickness.
Place in bottom of slow cooker that has been sprayed with pan
- Cut away all fat from meat and cut into portions. Place
on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Pour soup and water over the top.
- Sprinkle it with a dash or two of soy
sauce, cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes