- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 can tomato soup, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine ground chuck with half of the tomato soup, egg, crackers,
honey, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, onions, salt, and pepper.
Mix well and form into a ball.
- Place a crinkled length of aluminum
foil in the slow cooker so the ends extend an inch or so out of the pot.
- Place the meatloaf in the pot (the foil will make it easier
to lift the meatloaf out and keep it out of the drippings).
- Combine remaining soup, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, the water,
mustard, and brown sugar. Whisk together and pour over the meat loaf.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Serves 4 to 6