Barbecue Short Ribs
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup bottled hickory smoked barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Cooked noodles
- Place short ribs in slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, combine mustard, garlic, honey, salt, pepper and
barbecue sauce. Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours
or until tender. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Skim any fat from top. Remove ribs; heat in microwave or conventional
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Add to sauce from ribs.
Cook and stir in microwave or on stovetop until hot and slightly
- Pour hot sauce over warm ribs.
- Serve over cooked noodles.