Barbecued Brisket with Noodles
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) beef brisket
- 1 cup bottled hickory smoke barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces wide noodles
- Place brisket in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, horseradish, mustard, salt
and pepper. Pour over brisket.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8
hours or until brisket is tender.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Slice meat. Arrange sliced meat on noodles and top with sauce.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.