Bavarian Pot Roast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 pound) beef or pork roast
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water, tomato juice or wine
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Cornstarch to thicken gravy
- Combine all ingredients (except meat) in a slow cooker. Mix well,
add meat, then cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Discard bay leaf.
You can double all the ingredients except the meat if you would
like more gravy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes