Beanie Weenies (Franks and Beans)
Beanie Weenies have been a favorite for years. There are many different recipes for them. Some include Worcestershire sauce, some leave out the bacon. It's a recipe that is begging for personalization.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 16 ounces all-beef hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar
- Add all ingredients to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
To make on the stove top: In a large cast iron skillet, combine all
ingredients. Mix to blend, and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low, cover, and
simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes