Beef in Beer
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef roast *
- 1 bottle beer
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
cup brown sugar
* An inexpensive cut is fine as it will fall apart when done.
- In a bowl mix together well the beer, ketchup and brown sugar.
- Add roast to the slow cooker. Pour beer mixture over the top.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 6 to 7 hours. Turn meat over once
- Serve with egg noodles, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.