- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 pounds sirloin tip or round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube, crushed
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optional)
- In large skillet, cook bacon several minutes. Remove bacon and set
- Coat beef with flour and brown on all sides in bacon mixture.
steak, bacon drippings, cooked bacon, seasonings, bouillon, and
Burgundy in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or
until meat is tender.
- Turn control to HIGH. Add mushrooms; cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- To thicken sauce, if desired, add cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons
cold water) with mushrooms.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes