Beef Burgundy 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup burgundy
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 1/2 pounds lean beef stew meat, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked noodles
- Stir together the soup, burgundy, tapioca , thyme and pepper
in a slow cooker.
- Add the carrots and onion.
- Top with the stew meat and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Yield: 6 servings