Beef Burgundy 3
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 pounds stew meat, browned
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- In slow cooker, combine bacon, stew meat, onion and carrots.
- In small bowl, combine flour, marjoram, pepper and garlic; stir
in beef broth, wine and Worcestershire sauce until well mixed. Add
to slow cooker, stirring to combine.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10
- Uncover; stir in mushrooms.
- Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
Serves 6 to 8
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.