Beef in Mushroom Gravy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless round steak
- 1 to 2 envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- Mashed potatoes (optional)
- Cut steak into six serving-size pieces; place in a slow cooker.
- Combine soup mix, soup and water; pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes