Beef in Onion Gravy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 pounds extra lean stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a slow cooker, combine soup, soup mix, broth and tapioca. Let
stand for 15 minutes.
- Stir in stew meat. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or
until meat is tender.
- Serve over pasta, mashed potatoes or white rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes