Beef Pot Roast
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds pot roast
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Garlic Dressing
- 1 envelope Italian or Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 can beer (not dark)
- Place one envelope of Good seasons in bottom of slow cooker.
meat on top.
- Top with other package of dressing and pour beer over
- Let cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- The sauce can be made into a wonderful gravy.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.