- 1 pound round steak
- 2 tablespoons tapioca
- 1 large can mushrooms and juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 carton sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Trim and cut round steak into strips.
- Mix all ingredients together
in slow cooker and cook on LOW for 10 hours.
- The last 15 minutes of cooking, add sour cream.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes