As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (2-3 pound) boneless chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups beer
- 1/4 cup flour
- Coat beef cubes with the 1/2 cup flour. Brown in melted butter.
Drain off excess fat.
- In slow cooker, combine browned meat with onion, salt, pepper,
garlic and beer.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5-7 hours (all day) until meat is tender.
- Turn control to HIGH.
- Dissolve remaining 1/4 cup flour in small amount of water. Stir
into meat mixture, cook on HIGH for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with rice and salad.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes