Braised Sirloin Tips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (2 pound) sirloin steak *, cut into cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 or 2 soup cans water
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup onion, sauté ed
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons basil
* or round steak or chuck steak
- Put soup and water into slow cooker to heat.
- Cube beef into 1-inch
cubes and season with garlic salt and pepper. Roll in flour and
then brown in hot vegetable oil in skillet.
- Put the browned beef into slow cooker.
- Sauté the chopped onion in skillet and add to the meat mixture in
- Add chopped peppers and basil. Simmer on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes