- 1 (3 pound) beef brisket
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles chili sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Place the beef brisket into a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chili sauce, onion soup mix and
garlic powder. Pour over the brisket.
- Cover, and cook on the LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Slice the brisket against the grain, and pour the gravy over the
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes