Buffet Beef in Beer
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) round steak
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- In slow cooker, mix well the beer, onion soup mix and brown gravy
- Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes, then shake with flour in a plastic
bag. Empty bag contents into slow cooker. Gently stir to coat meat
- Cover and cook on LOW (180 to 200 degrees) for about 8 hours.
- Garnish with dill weed.
- Serve with hard rolls.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings