- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, sauteed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine tomato sauce, browned beef, onion, garlic powder, oregano,
pepper, and red pepper flakes in saucepan. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Ladle some of the meat sauce into bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine the cottage cheese and egg.
- Layer in the following order, repeat layers until all is used
up (ending with mozzarella cheese) sliced cabbage - meat sauce - cottage cheese - mozzarella.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes