Cabbage Rolls in a Crockpot
- 1 large head cabbage
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1 large egg
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove leaves from head of cabbage gently, trying to keep whole.
Scald leaves in boiling salt water just long enough to wilt.
Take and set these on paper towels to cool.
- Prepare meat mixture in a large bowl. Mix ground beef with rice,
egg, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of each leaf; fold
in sides and roll ends over meat. Gently place seam side down
in slow cooker.
- Combine tomato soup, tomatoes, salt, and pepper; pour over cabbage
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes