Cajun Pot Roast with Maque Choux
- 1 (2 to 2 1/2 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon dried Cajun seasoning
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rub entire surface of beef roast with Cajun seasoning.
- Place roast in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Top with onion, corn and bell pepper.
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes, pepper and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Pour over vegetables and roast.
- Cover; cook on LOW setting for 8-10 hours.
- To serve, cut roast into slices.
- Serve corn mixture with slotted spoon.
Source: Casseroles and Slow Cooker Meals - Pillsbury Classic Magazine, January 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes