Cajunized Chinese Round Steak
- 1 pound round steak, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas, slightly thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut round steak into strips and place in slow cooker. Sprinkle Creole
seasoning over steak.
- Add carrots, bell pepper, onion, sugar snap
peas and water chestnuts.
- Sprinkle dried onion soup mix over all
and pour in soy sauce and water.
- Add Tabasco sauce and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
Serves 4 to 6
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes