California Tamale Pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir together cornmeal, milk and egg.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese. Pour into slow cooker, cover, cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, cover and cook another 5 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes