- 3 pounds beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cans diced Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place stew meat, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain juice from tomatoes into measuring cup. Add tomatoes, garlic,
onion and bell pepper to slow cooker. Stir well. Let simmer on HIGH
for 30 minutes.
- Add cumin, oregano and chili powder to slow cooker and stir.
- Blend tomato juice and enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups liquid with
flour. Stir into meat/vegetable mixture.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours until sauce is thick.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes