Cheddar Meat Loaf
- 3/4 cup crushed cheese crackers (Cheese-Its)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, onion, bell pepper, chili
sauce, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, ground beef and cheese. Form into
a 6- or 7-inch ROUND loaf, flattened a little on the top.
- Lightly spray bottom of slow cooker with cooking spray. Put loaf into
- Cover and cook on LOW about 5 hours.
- To serve, cut meat into 6 or 7 wedges.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes