Cheese Cracker Meat Loaf
- 17 round cheese crackers
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crush crackers with rolling pin or blender until crumbled.
- In mixing bowl, combine crumbs with onion, green pepper, chili sauce,
milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Mix in ground beef. Form into a 6- or 7-inch round loaf. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes