Chili-Beer Brisket of Beef
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) beef brisket
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 12 ounces beer
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 6 parsley sprigs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place beef brisket, fat side down, in slow cooker. Sprinkle brisket with onion,
salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour chili sauce over brisket.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours, then pour beer over brisket.
- Increase temperature to HIGH and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Place brisket on large serving platter. Slice brisket very thin, and serve with
hot cooking liquid.
- Garnish with tomatoes and parsley.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes